I'm currently pursuing a Ph.D. in University College Dublin. I'm focusing on interference issues in 802.11a multi-radio equipped wireless mesh nodes.
Before I had worked in Fraunhofer FOKUS.NET in Bonn, Germany as an research engineer for one year.
Sebastian Robitzsch's Professional Experience
- Routing in 802.11 Wireless Mesh Networks
- Research in improvement of multi-radio and multi-hop related issues for WMNs
- Participation in the FP7 EU project CARMEN
- Focus on Routing in heterogeneous wireless mesh networks
Sebastian Robitzsch's Education and Qualifications
Masters/PostGrad - Dipl.-Ing. (FH), Media and Communication Technology
Sebastian Robitzsch's Additional Information
Wireless Mesh Networks, 802.11, Networking
Best Paper Award for ICWMC’09 Publication (2009)
IRCSET Funding under the Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme (July 2009 – July 2012)
Follow and Contact Sebastian Robitzsch
Join Today to follow and contact Sebastian Robitzsch.
- Follow members and companies, and stay updated
- Create your free professional profile and get found
- Measure the traffic and track your profile viewers
- Find jobs that match your skills