Neil Griffin's Professional Experience
• 1 month Contract as part of the ICT administration team,
• First point of contact for ICT Service Desk and ticket logging.
• I provided 1st level technical support for HMC staff:
o Setup new users in Active Directory,
o Reset password and unlock accounts in Active Directory,
• Works with other members of ICT to ensure all tickets are closed.
• I completed daily monitoring and operation tasks,
• Monitor and maintain back up of network tapes using Bridge Head software.
• 7 month College Work Experience, (3rd Year)
• Part of the Network System Administration team.
• I had an active role in providing system and network support to all AIG staff onsite.
• My numerous daily tasks were to provide the following:
o Phone network Set ups, this involved patching the phone line in to the port number and then setting up the employees details on the server.
o Meeting room setups,
o Fix and maintain Printers,
Setting up new employees:
Ghost new machine
Setup the employee’s mailbox on the mail server,
Setup employee’s account in Active Directory,
Setup a home drive for employee,
Installed any programs needed.
Monitor and maintain back up of network tapes:
Organise the backup tapes and send them off site.
Neil Griffin's Education and Qualifications
Bachelor/Degree - Computer Science
Dublin Institute of Technology Kevin Street
Follow and Contact Neil Griffin
Join Today to follow and contact Neil Griffin.
- Follow members and companies, and stay updated
- Create your free professional profile and get found
- Measure the traffic and track your profile viewers
- Find jobs that match your skills