Sorry but this job has been filled
Worky.com has other in Marketing jobs which you can search for at this link: More Marketing Jobs in Ireland
Senior Marketing Manager - Tesco
|Company Name||O2 Ireland|
|Job type||Senior Marketing Manager - Tesco|
About this job
Senior Marketing Manager
Managing Director - Tesco Mobile
: The Senior Marketing Manager is a key member of the Tesco mobile Executive Management Team. The role has responsibility for leading the Marketing team and the management of all elements of the Marketing Mix: Responsibilities:
* Develop and execute the Business Plan, in order to meet company targets for acquisition, retention, satisfaction, growth and profitability.
* Develop and implement plans to drive strategic direction. Operating in a fast paced environment you will be working with traditional above the line media channels including print, radio, outdoor, TV, PR and on-line; below the line through Clubcard , PR and CRM. As well as in-store communications.
* Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the Tesco Mobile portfolio of propositions, products and services. Support the acquisition and retention of customers through differentiated innovative propositions, which deliver outstanding end to end customer experience.
* Accountable for the delivery of key business targets including acquisition, retention, revenue, customer advocacy and customer experience.
* Operate at all levels within Tesco Mobile, with the Tesco Mobile Board and with key representatives from Tesco, O2 and 3rd parties.
* To build, lead, develop and manage a world class marketing team, involved with acquisition, retention and satisfaction of Tesco mobile customers, in a hands' on role.
* Customer satisfaction
* Customer retention (CRM)
* Customer acquisition
* Proposition development
* Awareness and consideration
* Budget ownership and management
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
* Customer obsessed. A huge appetite to understand the Tesco Mobile customer and how Tesco Mobile can best serve these customers needs.
* An enthusiast for the customer and the role of the customer in the organisation.
* Experience across all areas of the Marketing mix.
* A passion to help grow Tesco Mobile to be the largest MVNO in the Irish market
* Commercially aware with strong analytical ability to optimise the relationship between the customer and commercial requirements of Tesco Mobile.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in the mobile market with a successful track record of proposition development and delivery
* A disciplined operator that is comfortable with tight deadlines and the tight management of budgets.
* Ability to operate at a strategic level but also to manage a "hands on" delivery programme with tight timescales
* A leadership style that embraces the whole Tesco Mobile organisation and "takes people with you" on development projects.
* A flexible approach that recognises the organisational and cultural dynamics of working in a joint venture.
* Strong presentation and negotiation skills that will influence at all levels in Tesco Mobile (and the Tesco Mobile Board as required), Tesco and O2.
* A self starter, with high energy and passion - and a good sense of humour.
* Comprehensive understanding of the mobile market (Bill Pay and Pay as you Go) with a particular emphasis on the drivers of customer loyalty, revenue (ARPU) and acquisition.