Sorry but this job has been filled
Worky.com has other in Banking Insurance and Financial Services jobs which you can search for at this link: More Banking Insurance and Financial Services Jobs in Ireland
Medical Services Manager - Dubai
|Company Name||Allianz Worldwide Care|
|Job type||Medical Services Manager - Dubai|
|Category||Banking Insurance and Financial Services|
About this job
Medical Services Manager - Dubai
This role is based in our Dubai office
Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, ALLIANZ WORLDWIDE CARE specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE, the company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world’s leading insurers and financial services providers. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, Allianz Worldwide Care employs 600 staff.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its “Clear to Zero” claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, Allianz Worldwide Care continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
* The management of the company’s Medical Services function, mainly raising Guarantee of Payments in accordance with the policy terms and conditions and table of benefits.
* Ensuring appropriate liaison with the claims function and the client services function as well as with external relationships.
* To manage cost containment for the department aiming to reduce medical costs.
* Assist with claims cost control measurements to ensure that we are providing a cost effective, efficient service to clients.
* This includes active contribution towards the targeted loss ratio.
* Continuous improvement of the Medical team processes, and ensuring best practice processes are utilized within the Medical team.
* Ensuring The Medical team processes are aligned with the relevant business functions.
* Communicating with members, medical providers and brokers.
* Provide case management for complex and high cost cases. Developing guidelines and protocols for the same.
* To assist in all negotiations where the cost and/or quality of treatment provision is under discussion between Allianz Worldwide Care and a provider, physician or TPA.
* To ensure that all existing operating service standards are consistently met and to devise strategies to improve these further
* To manage the Medical Services team in accordance with Allianz Worldwide Care’s people management policies
* To develop and implement strategies to continually enhance a strong customer focused culture within the Department, liaising with other relevant parts of the business as necessary;
* To identify training requirements and, in co-operation with other relevant parts of the business, to devise and implement strategies to address these needs;
* To develop and maintain good working relationships with all departments and support them according to their needs;
* The continual monitoring and review of processes and procedures, including systems processes, and the introduction of necessary process enhancements. Liaison with IT Department in particular is required here
* Responsibility for Health, Safety and Welfare within team (please refer to the Company’s Safety Statement for full list of responsibilities)
* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE HEALTH INSURANCE INDUSTRY AND BE A QUALIFIED DOCTOR
* Must have 3 years people management experience
* Hold a third level degree or appropriate professional qualification
* Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
* Honesty & integrity
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Results driven & solution oriented
* Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
* Ability to motivate others
To learn more about us please visit
ALLIANZ WORLDWIDE CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
ALLIANZ WORLDWIDE CARE DOES NOT REQUIRE THE ASSISTANCE OF RECRUITMENT AGENCIES