Until recently I worked in administrative support but am now free to explore other avenues. With opportunities few and far between in rural Connemara I am exploring the option of telecommuting and freelance outsourse work.
I am highly skilled in Microsoft Word, producing templates, forms and effective formatting, working with tables, adding tables of Contents and hyperlinking.
I am accomplished in the use of Microsoft Excel and have some knowledge of Powerpoint and data bases
Fiona Scullion's Professional Experience
Duties include; General office duties, Customer Accounts, Answering phones, dealing with enquires, taking and forwarding messages, entering invoices and payments, Scheduling appointments, ordering, displaying and selling of stock in veterinary practice shop, Cashing up and reconciling daily takings.
WORK PLACEMENT, Duties included; general office duties, answering phones, taking massages, reading and replying to E-mails.
Fiona Scullion's Education and Qualifications
Certificate - Business Administration Fetac level 5
Education Center, Letterfrack
Fiona Scullion's Additional Information
I enjoy drawing and painting; I am developing an interest in digital art and web design. I also enjoy socializing and reading.
Certificate in Business Administration FETAC Level 5
* Word processing_____________* Database Methods
* Spreadsheet methods_________* Text production
* Desk top publishing __________* Business Administration
* Business Calculations_________* Reception Skills
* Communications _____________* Architectural Drawing
* Auto CAD
Commercial Examining Board Ireland
Advanced Word Processing
Follow and Contact Fiona Scullion
Join Today to follow and contact Fiona Scullion.
- Follow members and companies, and stay updated
- Create your free professional profile and get found
- Measure the traffic and track your profile viewers
- Find jobs that match your skills