SoLoMo = Momentfeed.com
Achieved a Honors in B.Sc.in Business and Management D.I.T and just moved out here to California to get my foot into some exciting new tech start-ups and start my post degree career
Achieved a Honours in B.Sc.in Business and Management D.I.T and have begun working in a small online firm.
Specialism (year 4): Strategic Marketing, Online Marketing and Marketing Communications.
Project work: Final Year Dissertation- Researched the power and evolution of word of mouth marketing and viral marketing and how a successful implemented strategy can heed great benefits, with a particular close study of Apple's marketing strategy's and implementation.
Eoghan Geoghegan's Professional Experience
• Assist Account Managers in client relationship growth and management.
• Handle all online campaign testing, launches and monitoring
• Monitor multiple online campaigns with regular reporting.
• Establish and develop new business goals to improve performance and enhance revenue
• Business has recently been sold as a going concern and is now in the process of relocation.
Marketing Assistant – (April 10 – May 11) Raw Condition fitness facility, Camden Court , Dublin 2
• Promote and Market the fitness club around different college campuses.
• Build brand awareness of gym and encourage new marketing and sales techniques.
• Engage in managers meetings with marketing ideas to the fore.
• Approach and negotiate with student bodies advertising space and permission to run on-campus events.
• Update and manage business’s online presence, including social networking sites and online forums.
• Distribute promotional literature around campus.
Apple Campus Representative – (Oct 09 – June 11) - Apple
• Promote, market, display and demonstrate Apple products, education discounts and offers all over Dublin.
• Complete and undertake online Apple product online sales training modules.
• Plan, co-ordinate and manage events on campus, including presentations and competitions.
• Co-ordinate with student union societies to run successful events together.
• Network with College faculty and students union office to ensure maximum exposure to DIT staff and students.
• Complete weekly activity reports and partake in conference calls with other campus reps and Apple education directors.
• Conduct online marketing through social networking accounts and emailing lists.
• Create and administer presentations on a very regular basis.
Eoghan Geoghegan's Education and Qualifications
Bachelor/Degree - Marketing and Strategic Management
Dublin Institute of Technology
Honours B.Sc in Business and Management - 2:1 Award (2011) - Dublin Institute of Technology, Aungier Street.
Marketing Management, Information Management, Market Research, New Venture Creation, International Economics, Strategic Management, Strategic Marketing, Human Resource Management, Business Law, Operations Management. Marketing Communications, Enterprise studies and Small business management.
Thesis Subject Matter :
Integrated Marketing Communications, Word of Mouth and Viral Marketing with a contextualization study done on Apple.
Eoghan Geoghegan’s Internships
Ground4d Marketing group - Intern
• Responsible for end of academic year Apple on Campus campaign.
• Compiled and reported on end of term sales targets to Apple execs.
• Managed a team of 6 with sales up from 08/09 year 40% on average across all colleges.
• Coordinated other promotional campaigns with brands such as O2, Rowantrees, Coors and Heineken.
• Designed promotional print artwork and online social networking accounts.
Eoghan Geoghegan's Additional Information
Business and Marketing Society - Dublin Institute of Technology
Subscriber to Time Magazine, The Economist and Beano Comics!
Follow and Contact Eoghan Geoghegan
Join Today to follow and contact Eoghan Geoghegan.
- Follow members and companies, and stay updated
- Create your free professional profile and get found
- Measure the traffic and track your profile viewers
- Find jobs that match your skills