St Andrews College - Secondary School
|Market sector:||Education and Training|
|Telephone:||(01) 288 2785|
Follow St Andrews College
- Follow St Andrews College
- Be the first to hear about new Jobs
- Stay up to date on St Andrews College news
About St Andrews College
The College was founded in 1894 by members of the Presbyterian community in Dublin and began life at a city-centre location, No. 21 St. Stephen's Green. In 1927 a move was made to larger premises on Clyde Road where the school remained until 1971 when, as a reinvigorated co-educational day and boarding school, it took possession of a new building on a beautifully positioned site in the suburb of Booterstown, overlooking Dublin Bay.
Our student population of approximately 1200 is drawn from many different countries, and the international character of the school is officially recognised in the fact that we have been accredited as an international school by the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges since 1984.
We hope to make up-to-date information about all our activities available on this website. Please feel free to contact us with any comments, suggestions or questions you may have.